Our solution indexes video catalogs and automatically generates tags by understanding what’s inside each video content
: image analysis, natural language processing (NLP) based on speech-to-text transcripts or closed captions. When available
we also use additional metadata such as video descriptions, comments, page context for embedded video etc. Machine
learning classifiers are trained to detect each tag of a taxonomy. Our solution also detects named entities and topics
from open databases such as wikipedia. Tags are made available through an API to facilitate integration with your CMS
/ MAM / DAM. We create dashboards to explore your catalog and provide content analytics insights.
For whom ?
Broadcasters and video publishers
- Make all your video content searchable and visible (SEO)
- Create content-to-content links
- Improve your recommendation engine performances with rich metadata
- Target ads based on content tags : sentiment, brand ambassador, IAB taxonomy
- Identify new advertising opportunities.
→ Less “No results found”
→ Improve the user experience
→ Increase video views and CPM
Content owners and video aggregators
- Get a clearer vision of topic coverage across your entire video catalog : which topics is under / over
represented ? what are the trends ?
- Find relationships between topics and viewership data
- Enrich your video catalog with detailed metadata
→ Get insights for the editorial team
→ Make your content more visible